The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Paul Macey

NEW FORUM: Problems, Bugs UPDATE - Happy? Sad? Tell us what you think!

I have a black envelope which is my Pm section (messenger it says when i run the mouse over it) and the little person icon is for notifications like if someone has tagged you as their friend.

Oh no K&F you poor little sausage....I hope you find your way back soon!

I'm sure  K&F has been called many things but I bet little sausage isn't one of them  :lol:

My little envelope and person icon are the same as yours Claire. Maybe it depends what people are using ipad, mobile phones google chrome firefox etc

I can see the symbols for the notifications and messenger when I'm using Chrome but not always on IE, but if you hover to the left of your user name the words should pop up even if you can't see them.

I had to get rid of pages and pages of old PMs before anyone could send me another as the new limit is 50 messages, which seems a little bit stingy - is there any chance this will be increased later please Paul?  :P

Hi Paul, I still have an issue with my Candy Chain thread(under Jewellery & Beading)

the posts are corrected, but the Starter of the thread is still incorrect. It should be me - Maillemanz.

Can you please change this?

If you cannot change this, can you please delete the entire Candy Chain thread???

I will start fresh... either way is fine.

Please let me know what can be done.

Thanks!!  :)

Otherwise this new Forum looks pretty good. Thanks for all your hard work.

Wendy (Maillemanz)

You say about PMs Paul, but I can't even see the top of the screen, I use an iPad, only as don't own a laptop, so no smileys either, (but i do no some of the symbols for some of them luckily hehe) and I see your looking into that one yay! But as for personal messages I can't see them at all, the top of the screen has been chopped off :( I have no idea what is lurking up there :(