The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Paul Macey

NEW FORUM: Problems, Bugs UPDATE - Happy? Sad? Tell us what you think!

After I deleted all my old pm messages,  (loads of them) etc......everything seemed quicker....I feel it is important to regularly "have a go" at clearing out all unnecessarily saved files to keep our lovely new forum clean and clear.this probably means pictures too....or does it not make that much difference??????

Hi Paul

I'm having difficulty uploading a pic. It's only 36kb, but it says I have exceeded my allocation.  Are all the pics on my older posts included and if so do I have to delete them?

I had the same problem earlier hun just nite got round to asking him about it.

X

Liking the new look forum but I had problem's getting logged in I was told I was unknown ? when I did get in & logged out I could'nt get back in till logged in a few times. I can't find the spell check .

Hi BC, up at the very top of the screen I found a wee envelope symbol beside where it says my name and sign in or sign out....that seems to be the PM bit.

See with me theres the red envelope if i have notifications. I have gone to it and all i have Bernard receiving are notifications of proper liking very very old posts of mine. I just don't get the PM part as on our last forum you could just compose a beware message very simply but it seemed so difficult. However, if you go to another members profile you have the option to send them a private message and works a treat.

I don't have a little person though beside the red envelope????!!!!