The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Goose

test post

I thought they would disappear from posts tbh. I never realised our pics were saved in a big file we could manage on the old site, unless its just on the new site they decided to give us control over them. Took me a while to delete my pics too so hope you're sorted now :)

Goose I'd already done the ears when I asked if there was a mistake in the pattern but I did stop about 6 rows short of the original instructions so my bunny has extra long ears LOL.

Suzie I lengthened my bunnies ears. From the modified pattern as I thought the first one I made didn't look right, I shortened the neck from six rows too two but added more rows where it's tummy is. I also made the ear linings bigger to fit better.

I modified the body too Suzy lol. Also had to make the ear material bigger due to my bunny having gigantic ears! I'm pleased how she turned out and she's off to my mum soon :)

Su2ie thanks for help with uploading pics.  I deleted a lot and resized others to get me well below the upper limit.  When you delete them they do disappear from your post . But at least I can post pics now  :)