The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Naida.Ally

Let's Knit Charity Squares Challenge (closing date Friday 22nd March)

A very good morning to you all on this first official day of Spring!

As many of you probably know, a couple of our fellow forum members are collecting knitted or crocheted squares with a view to creating blankets for charity. We think this is a fantastic idea, and to get more people involved, we've decided to coincide the charity squares collection with this month's challenge.

To read the original post, click HERE

So, this month's challenge is a spring themed 10 x 10 cm knitted or crocheted square - the more adventurous/ unique/ unusual the better!! For inspiration, there is a gallery of squares already submitted for the charity blankets HERE, but don't forget to post your entries to this thread to be in the running for our challenge prizes!!

Unlike our other challenges, we will be accepting multiple entries AND you can submit images of squares that you've already sent off to be made up. We also ask that you kindly post off your entries to our marvellous collectors, so that they can be sewn up. We will provide details of where to post them in due course.

The closing date is FRIDAY 22ND MARCH, and winners will be announced on Monday the 25th.

If there are any queries or comments, give me a shout, otherwise, READY, STEADY....KNIT!!!!

Naida :cheese:

I believe your special/adventurous/unique/unusual ones you want to enter in to the challenge get posted here AND on the Gallery, but the ordinary ones just on the gallery.Please correct me Naida and Denise if I am wrong.

I agree Linda . I think any squares people want to enter in the the challenge need to be posted on here. It would be nice if everyone posted on the gallery too so we have a complete record of all the squares people have been kind enough to make and donate for our charity blankets

Morning!

Aisles: yes please - if you could post your square or squares that are being entered into this challenge in here, then also post a picture on the gallery, that'd be absolutely fantastic.

Hope this is okay with everyone - looking forward to seeing your creations!

Naida :) :)