The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
bahrain susie

Portable Storage?

Hi

I'm moving to love somewhere very much smaller but I'd like to take some of my craft stuff with me. Any ideas how to store my card making tools & supplies?

Currently I have a small toolbox with inks, pens, cutting tools, ribbons, stamps & stickers and a couple of filing drawers of papers, card & punches. All of it needs to be kept in a single well sealed container as it'll be on a bunk on board my new home, a sailing boat. Most of the containers I have looked at online don't seem not big enough to keep the card & paper flat and/or don't have dividers to help keep everything organised.

S

You do have a dilemma there! Other than looking at larger versions of toolboxes I'm not sure what to suggest. Some of the bigger toolchests do have drawers, that might help with the paper storage. Try the Screwfix website or DIY chains like B&Q or Homebase maybe.

I no craft superstore do a range of storage craft boxes from 12x12 to store scrapbook paper & A4 & A5 & others too.

Like Carolyn says try B&Q & also home base do loads too & here they got an offer on there plastic storage boxes ranging from very small boxes to large.

The range & wilkinsons & even Argos do boxes & tool boxes as well.