The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Yo Yo Scarf

Beautiful scarfe Denise, I thought it was on a todo list, you couldn't wait to try it I see, I am exactly the same but unlike you I don't finish the project they become UFO's. All my UFO's will be FF's in 2013 a new resolution I shall make. :cheese:

Well done and with all this christmas rush ahead of us,

Thanks Linda. You're right it was on my to do list but I couldn't wait. I've got a ball of Paintbox yarn (multi coloured) and I'll be starting another today :cheese:

That's a good new year resolution. I think a lot of knitters will have the same one - including me :)

Beautiful scarf Denise xxx

I am planning on trying to make on of these sometime if I can understand it all lol

I have been really good lately and finished my unfinished makes so I am free to add another hundred things to my constantly growing "I would like to make/try list" hehehe :lol:

Thank you. It's not difficult and Suzy's pics are a great help in understanding the instructions (which aren't hard). I have started a 2nd one using Robins paintbox - lemon, pink, lilac and blue mix. When you make one you'll be hooked ;-P