The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Serendipity2

Sunnyish Thursday

Morning Ladies.

Well it was sunnyish when I started this post anyway!!!

I have nothing planned for today...will see what happens as the day goes on. :-)

Hope everyone has a lovely Thursday....with lots of knitty and hooky time. :lol:

Take care.

We posted at the same time Tracey, i will copy mine here and ask Goose if she wouldnt mind deleting it when she comes along later.

morning

I know it is October but i feel all christmassy i blame the LK team. Me and Abi will be starting some christmas paper chains today, i have also sorted my gift knitting list it is scary and i have added 2 swaps to it in the last two days :roll: so far off the list i have made gloves for my mum and the back of a cardigan for my mill. Think i will make a list of all the yarn needed so i can stash dive later and then go on a yarn hunting trip next week. Not much else planned for today apart from some hw and maybe some knitting if Abi gets bored of me.

Tacey plenty of knitting today?

Off to finish my cuppa before the messy crafts start

Dana - Have a lovely day...and I definitely will be doing loads of knitting today. :lol:

A Christmas list doesn't sound so much when you say it your head...but when you write it down it is scary. :bug:

Time for a cuppa...toast and marmite...and a plan for the day. :-)

Morning :)

I vowed not to make people gifts this year as last year I did then ended up buying them a gift too! I have so many things on the go I'm unwilling to add to the list :lol: Anyway it's raining here again today. I may have to pop to the shops later but apart from that I plan on staying in. Feel back to square one after all the tidying/HW I did yesterday as DF has already spread new clutter about... Have loads of de-creasing to do to! Oh woe is me!!!

Tracey I reckon your plan includes knitting :cheese:

Dana I've been feeling Christmassy too! Have fun stash diving :lol:

Right I'm going to drink my cuppa and hopefully Alex will play nicely for a while before her nap :)

Morning ladies. Dry here at the moment. Made a couple more lavender clowns last night and got a couple more cut out. Will post a pic on sewing thread later.

Bit HW to do and need to go to garage and fill up. Casted on (eventually) the slippers I'm making for DH's colleagues husband :-S I'm doing them in 2 strands of DK 1 green 1 brown. I'll take them to knitty club tonight.

Dana deleted your other post form you.

Tracey wait until you receive your 2 prizes you'll have even more yarn to do even more knitting - get the kettle on :lol:

Have a lovely day everyone.

Take care