The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Serendipity2

Sunnyish Thursday

morning everyone..

My little man is feeling better.. He is eating like a horse. Poor boy has had nothing to eat for 2 days due to his sickness bug... I had to wash my duvet cover twice as Maty's lovely present didn't come out the first time.. Yuk.. Sorry TMI..

I've also managed a bit of HW after 2 days of cuddles only...

Maty is having a nap now so will sit down with a CUPPA and knitting..

TTFN X

Hello. :) Haven't had a chance to pop by for a while. Don't think I've been particularly busy outside of work, but it's just nice to be feeling slightly better, so maybe I've been doing more active things of late. :-)

Tracey, hope your day is panning out nicely. :)

Dana, messy crafts sound like the best sort! :lol: I've completely taken over our dining room table with card-making bits. :red: Poor OH has nowhere other than his lap to eat his dinner off. :red:

Su2ie, sounds like your DF needs a man-cave and all his clutter should live in there. You've got enough to do with keeping the girls tidy without running about after all his stuff too! :roll:

Goose, the slippers sound great. Can't wait to see a piccy. I've never dared do footwear, but would love to try. Let me know if you have any top tips! :)

Michelle, urgh I was eating my lunch when I read that! :shut: Hope he's feeling better now. Think I need a cuppa. :)

Someone's just opened a bag of some heavenly christmas biscuits right next to my desk and I'm now ensconced in a cloud of cinnamon, my favourite spice. How I'm going to avoid gobbling those this afternoon I don't know! :roll: ;-P I bought a brand new mag yesterday, issue 1. It has a christmas supplement and as I'm feeling totally christmassy this year I've brought it to work to read through lunch. :-)

Have a jolly afternoon all. :)

Hey K&F - good to see you! :cheese: And DF does have a man-cave! But unfortunately he still manages to clutter the rest of the house :-/ Hmmm maybe I should start taking up all his stuff, mind you we need to clear enough space in there for my sister who is spending Christmas with us :-)

K&F - The Christmas biccies sound delicious....Enjoy. :lol:

Su2ie - A man-cave is never big enough...the clutter still spreads to every part of the house!! :bug: :lol:

Back to my knitting now. :-)

Hope everyone's having a good afternoon.

Evening ladies. Made a couple more clowns this afternoon and one of them is a santa. I really love making them. I had no dried lavender left so I sprinkled a few dropsof essential oil onto some wadding then wrapped that bit in more of the wadding . Photos to come.

Just doing a chicken for tea then its knitting club tonight.

Hope you all have a lovely evening and I'll pop on when I get back