The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Slumbering Saturday

Morning everyone :)

Oh how I wish I was still slumbering! Instead I was woken up by Alex at 5am :ahhh: Sooooo tired! I do hope DF wakes up in time to call the motorbike repair place (I'm sure they close at lunchtime) otherwise it's gonna be 4 mornings of taking him to the airport at 5am!!! I do plan by disturbing him "unintentionally" by having a shower shortly...

Anyhow last night I finished sewing Sonic together - just have his eyes to make out of felt, his eyebrows and mouth to do then he's already for a photo call :cheese:

Still deliberating over what to do for the Christmas dec challenge. I have something in mind so hopefully I can work something out :)

Have a great Saturday whatever you're doing!

Morning all. I was so tired yesterday I went to bed to watch Million Pound Drop at 9 o clock. I settled down at 10.15 and slept through until 7 15. Mind you i didn't get up until after 8 o clock.

Going food shopping soon and by then my washing which is blowing on the line will be dry.

Su2ie can't wait to see Sonic. I've thought of an idea for Christmas dec challenge , I'll have to get my needles out to try it.

Have a lovely day everyone. Take care

Morning both..

I was up at 5.00 am too.. Maty woke up and I couldn't find his dummy so we got up!! Eek...

We are going to have a restful day.. Hubby has taken Mia shopping for Wellies (I left hers at nanny and Poppy's back in the summer) and slippers..

Maty is full of cold and miserable... I want to have a nap...

Not much on the knitting front.. Still making another scarf but trying to find a pattern for a hat...

I hope everyone gets some rest...xx

Hello All.

Su2ie - Sonic sounds brilliant. Can't wait to see him. :-)

Goose - Enjoy your day.Hope you find time for some relaxing knitting this afternoon. :lol:

Michelle - Hope Maty's cold clears up soon. And that you get some nap time too today. :)

Have a great Saturday everyone.

Take care.

I've had a nap :red: Not my fault though, Alex wouldn't settle for her nap so I was forced, forced I tell you to go to bed with her :lol: Woke up to find Ellie happily watching Netflix and DF trying to figure out what's wrong with the bike exhaust as he can't see any obvious rotting. He's hoping he can fix it himself as a new exhaust is nearly €500 :gulp:

Michelle hope Maty feels better and you got to rest.

Tracey I feel like a broken record with you but enjoy your knitty time :lol: So envious!!!!

Goose hope shopping is done and you have your feet up with your needles :)

Right best go. Coffee to drink and kiddies to entertain!

Went to town with my sister to sort her phone out. The sim she bought yesterday wouldn't work in her phone - something to do with it being a Canadian one. Any way she took out a good contract and got herself an iphone 4S and the shop told her where she could take her phone to sell it so that pleased her too.

All the shopping is done and put away. The washing is all dry. I'm going to have a cuppa then make a curry for tea. I will be doing some crochet later on.

Enjoy your saturday ladies