The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Frangipane

CLOSED -Stamping Challenge deadline 31ST OCTOBER 3 PM

I'm the same Bobsie. Now I keep a paper pad and pen by the bed for through the night, but not much I can do about the shower.

Would love it if you and others entered. Hope you have some more good ideas soon.

Oh dear. As stamping is so popular, I thought this would be an easy one. But the stamp doesn't have to exactly fit the themes, as they are pretty broad based. For instance, if you want to do a seaside one and have papers and embellishments to fit, just add a butterfly stamp, for example, as you get lots at the seaside in the summer - it's not a season based challenge. For water, the stamp could be a fish, boat, sun, etc. Or if you fancy doing something vintage, it doesn't need to be a lady in old fashioned dress for the stamp. You could just add a flower stamp. I would accept anything fun and funky for retro, anything from 1920s upwards, such as 1980s pop groups, so a music stamp would do. For steampunk, you could add a stamped watch, hat, book, umbrella, bike, etc. It doesn't need to be some sort of machinery, like a steam locomotive. It can be a digi stamp from a free download too as it doesn't need to be a rubber or clear stamp. There are lots of free papers available to download that would cover the themes so it doesn't need to be shop bought. You can even make your own embellishments from downloads if you print them onto thin card. You don't need to spend a lot of money as I'm not judging by which good brands people use. But I am interested in how people use their imaginations, maybe recycle, and how they fit a stamp into the theme, how it's coloured in, or used in the background instead, but the stamp doesn't need to be the centre of attention - it could be off to one side, for instance. Hope this helps...and I hope you enter. The more the better.