The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Goose

It';s wet and windy today

Morning ladies

What a change in the weather. It's windy and very wet yuck :shut:

I'm out for lunch with my two friends today but that's as far as I'm going.

Hope you all have a great day and if you go out and your weather is like mine then wrap up..

Take care

Morning Folks.

Goose - Have a lovely lunch. :-)

And I'm not going to venture out today :lol: It's really wet here too.

So it's a little bit of housework...and tons of knitting for me today. Along with several cups of tea of course. :lol:

Have a lovely Monday everyone.

Take care.

Good morning everyone. :) I have to say a massive apology to you all. :red: I'm really sorry I forgot about the party on Saturday! :red: I feel awful! I remembered right up until Saturday too! :long: I hope you all had a good time. :) I've just opened my parcel and I have a lovely card from Michelle and the most heavenly skein of EasyKnits Big Boy in 'Turkish Delight' colourway. Thank you Michelle, it's absolutely gorgeous! :-)

We're in chaos this morning packing to go on holiday. We'd originally planned to leave 1/2 hour ago, but we both overslept - evidently we needed the rest! - so I'm half packing, half making coffee and breakfast while typing away on here. Think I'll take my new skein with me! ;-P

I probably won't be about this week now 'til we get back next weekend, so I wish everyone a lovely week ahead, despite the hideous weather forecast - I'm packing my raincoat and dithering over whether to take wellies as well! :lol: Take care all and I'll catch up with you soon. :)

Morning everyone...

K&F glad to see you have your priorities sorted and checking out Let's knit while trying to pack.. Glad you like the yarn.. Easyknits does some lovely yarn...

Started raining here too although Mia to school first so only Maty and I got wet... Yuck...

Who is loving Downton Abbey... Me me me... Shall we start a "free Bates" campaign? although I'm wondering if he actually did it!!! That's my theory..

Anyway not much planned for today.. Will try and do some knitting later while Maty is napping..

Anyone heard from Buzy lately?

Xx

Morning. K&F enjoy your holiday

Michelle Buzy is very busy with her knitting. She's had to stop taking orders until after christmas. She did have a fall a while ago but is ok now. You can get he on FB under Buzy Bee

Tracey enjoy your knitting and cuppas I thin k they go together well especially on a day like today.

Must get dried just come out the shower. Catch you later folks

Good morning all!

Don't have a clue who my secret surprise sender is yet. lol

It's horrid here in Withernsea today. It's cold, windy and rainy (that wet rain, if you know what I mean lol) took the munchkin to school in his wellies with me in my wellies, a big jumper and a coat xxxx

Well off just now to show mum my new house xxx

Love and hugs xx