The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Goose

It';s wet and windy today

Another wet day here in South West Ireland!

My SSS hasn't come this morning unless the postie is late. Been out for a few bits DF forgot at the weekend. I'm very proud to announce too that his app is now on the Apple App Store!!!! Yay to my DF!!! He had to configure it differently for the iPad so a lot of extra work went into it. He's on cloud 9 today :cheese:

Goose have fun lunching :)

Tracey, knitting and cuppas sounds like a very good plan :-)

K&F have fun on holiday with your new wool :lol:

Michelle am I missing out? I've not seen Downton Abbey at all! :-S

Lynney you will have to knit some boot toppers for those wellies :cheese:

Right best get on and all that :)

Aaahhhhh Su2ie hope your SSS arrives soon. See partytime post for suggestion.

Michelle I meant to say I'll join your free Bates campaign. Don't think he did it. He has a bit of a temper but think that's as far as he would go.

Lynne see suggestion on Party time saturday thread about SSS.

I'll be off in about half an hour so need to get ready . See you

Afternoon

Very wet and windy here today as well. Royal mail suck!! I lent a knitting booklet to someone on ravelry hers was damaged and she couldnt finish a project, she sent it back to me but someone at royal mail has opened the envelop and i now have an empty envelop.

We are having a lazy day here, off to make pancakes now with a nagging toddler

Aww Dana that's disgusting >:( Hope the nagging stopped once pancake making commenced :)

Goose how did lunch go?

Got soaked here at the school. Got out of the car with Alex as the first kiddies appeared then the skies opened up, the kiddies disappeared again and we were left waiting in the rain for 15 minutes! Anyhow finished the 2nd arm for Sonic and started on a foot this morning whilst Alex napped. Now have fresh net/voile at the front room window. It's such a large window too - I felt like I was in a goldfish bowl while it was down :-S :lol:

Homework done, just having a sit down and won't be long before I start cooking tea :-) Hopefully tonight I can carry on with Sonic & maybe do a few more shamrocks too. They're really fiddly. Fine wool, dark green and a small hook plus 6 ends to weave in for each shamrock... At least I have until March to complete them and the thistles too....

Right best be off - I'm gabbling!

Afternoon ladies. We went to a local pub for lunch and wanting to be careful what I ate I asked if there was any chance of an omelette. No we've got no eggs for that was the terse reply. I ended up having a bit scampi with a few chips and a bit salad.

It's rained constantly so I'm pleased to be back indoors.

Going to have a quick look round for spam then have a cuppa.

I've got a pattern to make some cute little christmas stockings which I'll turn into an advent string of stockings with sweets in each.

Enjoy your day and catch after tea