The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Aisles

What are we all knitting at the moment?

Everyone's very busy indeed!

I am in the planning stages of a jumper for my OH. He's requested an orange (!) jumper for Xmas, and I've found an Erika Knight pattern that I think he'll like.

I'm now on the look-out for a not too bright orange chunky yarn so he doesn't end up looking like a bottle of Tango!

Naida :lol:

:lol: Naida. Update on the nativity : Mary, Joseph, baby Jesus, manger, sheep, 2 shepherds and one and a half wise men completed. Very time consuming when I'm working full time but I'm quite pleased with the results so far ! :)

Hi everyone I'm almost half way through another snood (cowl scarf) this time it's very chunky wool and big needles, sometimes it makes my hands ache to knit with it but I love it and love how it's looking. It almost makes winter bearable when I can look forward to wearing it! :lol: :lol:

Fantastic Annie :-)

That's an epic challenge you've set yourself, so well done you! Is it just one and a half wise men to go now?

Naida :cheese:

Yes and the little donkey if I'm not sick to the back teeth by then :lol: If all else fails I can always do him for next Christmas (2013). My grandaughter is adamant it must be done this year :wow: