The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dani89

Father's Day Sunday

Su2ie that looks yummy. I'm making one tonight as DH mad a rhubarb crumble earlier. Feel free to send a little bit of your de-creasing pile over.

Loom knitting - you can make socks on knifty knitter loom is that the one you have Su2ie? Let me know and I'll give you the link to some free patterns.

Had a quiet day up to now. Hope it stays that way.

Catch you all later

Goose I just have 4 different sized circular looms suitable for chunky wool. I've had a look at the sock knitter and think I'd like one of those too so a link would be fab thanks :lol: Have fun with making the custard cake - I made choc butter cream for DF to spread on his as he likes chocolate anything :cheese:

Su2ie have a look here lots of info and sock patterns are done on 5 1/2 inch round loom using chunky yarn and lots more patterns too. If you want an adjustable sock loom then look here . You can make from a baby to a mans size using 4ply and I believe DK.

Made my cake but left off icing sugar. It tastes lovely and moist with the custard in the middle. Wonder what we'll be trying next.

Sorry everyone can't remember whats been said :red:

wowser those cakes look fab! Where's the recipe?

K&F getting married today?????

Dana the rudeness of some people, good on you not taking it from him.

Bit of a bummer of a day here too, was up with the birds again, no such blimmin thing as a lie in here unfort. No internet connection again all day, god I hate living in the country, it is most backward.

Have a good eve x Dreamy