The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Goose

Fantastic Friday

Plenty of sunscreen alovely straw hat and plenty of cold water to drink did the trick. Indoors now as DH has just made a cuppa. Glad you got the flowers sorted.

Sounds like a good plan there Goose. I'd love to get our garden sorted. Would like it sectioned off so there is an area where the girls can play dog-free. When we first had the pup I told DF that's what we should do but of course he didn't listen and now I can't let Alex out in the garden for fear of catching something from where the dog has been... Plus he keeps digging out my planters so the only flowers we have are dandelions and buttercups! The ground is too hard to plant stuff, full of stones...

Oops sorry rant over!

Hi all,

well it sounds like we have all enjoyed the sunshine today. Hubby and I have cut the hedge as it was getting a bit unruly, and we have big plans for the garden tomorrow...digging an extra flower bed, replanting a tree, replanting some shrubs..and finally cleaning the bbq so we can have a bbq tea!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Evening :-)

Ooooh Andi - unruly hedges!!! :ohh:

Yay I have my Knooky stuff!!! Can't wait to get started but must finish my flower necklace first. Must resist pull of books....

Have a nice evening everyone :)

Su2ie happy knookying - is that even a word connected to using a hook and yarn :lol:

I keep having a go and I can see the tension improving. Wide where I started and settling down as it grows and cabling is a doddle. Hope you enjoy it. I've been sewing my patchwork tonight for the bag lining its slow going as its all by hand.

Seems the sun has brought out the gardener in all of us :lol:

See you in the morning folks