The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
angel8676

Help please: FabricLand - is it real?

There is a shop called FabricLand not too far from me (In Farnborough) and it's rubbish, well the people in it are rubbish. Everytime I go in they are too busy standing around gossiping and seem to have no concept of providing a service. Such a shame because I'd spend loads more money in there if they were better. I'd rather drive an extra 20 miles to another shop where I get loads more choice for far better prices and 100% better service.

I don't know if they're part of the same company as that weird website though.

Hi

yes they are real, if you look on site it has list of where there shops are and i recieved samples form them this week, lady was Maxine. I have been to shop in Brighton, have fabric at reasonable prices P+P is £8.50 for 20kg minimum so have a look around.

Good luck

Hi. Fabricland also have a shop in Bristol. They sell cheap and cheerful fabrics, but their staff, as pointed out, are usually less than interested in helping. Lots of novelty fabrics, and easy to get drawn into buying fabrics that you'd never actually use, although that's usually the same for most shops. i seem to be a fabric collector! Never get enough time to make!