The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Goose

KCT

Morning ladies. Its dull but dry on this Knitting Club Thursday so I'll be doing a towel wash. Then shops and come back and do a bit sewing.

Nothing too exciting except for the sewing, its my latest patchwork project, Japanese Folding.

Hope you all have a lovely day. Off for breakfast. Catch you later. Take care

Ha! I guessed the title right today :-)

It's "I want some sleep Thursday" here! Once again I've been disturbed all night by Alex... Tried to get her to have a nap so I could too and she's blooming wide awake and full of beans grrrr.... She's in her playpen now while I have a much needed coffee!

I finished the increases for my Attic24 bag last night so now I'm on normal rounds. Must do some more to my ripple blanket too. It's chucking it down here today after yesterday's sunshine so its back to woolies and wellies :lol:

Goose looking forward to seeing your bag :-)

Right gonna get back to my cuppa :)

afternoon girls...

Dull and cloudy here this morning but brightening up now..

Kids in school and Garderie this morning so I went shopping on my own.. I've calculated I only have to carry my shopping up these stairs 16 more times!!!

Mia is finishing her lunch and Maty having a nap so I think I might try and do a bit of knitting. If not I have the morning free again tomorrow so if I whizz round and do the HW could get another hour in tomorrow... I'm half way through the front of my Tamara top...

Otherwise pretty normal day...

TTFN xx

Just off to shops then get my bag ready for tonight. Been doing a bit tacking of my patchwork squares this morning and keeping an eye on the weather.

Michelle well done on the Tamara top.

Catch you later folks must dash DS is waiting to take me to shops

Afternoon

Spent the morning at my mums now back home with an afternoon of baking planned for me and Abi, on the list are gingerbread biscuits, cheesy star biscuits and cheese and onion tarts all for our picnic tomorrow. We are taking my brother and Abi to a theme park for my brothers birthday. Also need to bake a chocolate cake for supper. Might get some knitting done at some point the hearts are almost done thankfully.

Right best get cracking will pop back later with cake to share

Thanks Goose.. Going ok so far but not got to the shaping yet..

Dana my you are on a cooking fest.. Sounds yummy..

Susie I feel for you.. I'm so tired at the moment.. Can't seem to get enough sleep.. Hope the heads bearing up....