The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Sew 1

Sew Issue 35 Pattern Download: Now Live!

Hi ladies,

Yes, Goose is correct - simply click the link in the post above, download the file, then print out the pages you need for your project - or all of it if you wish. Stick together with tape (there's no resizing needed), and cut out as you would a regular dressmaker's tissue pattern - hope this helps!

Thanks,

Sophie, Deputy Editor

Thankyou ladies for all your help. I eventually managed to print it off though I doubt if I will be trying it again. Broadband here is at the outer limits for us as we are stuck in the middle of nowhere and my connection kept breaking off. I reckon I used somewhere close to 85 sheets of paper as it kept getting stuck in the printer, chewed up and then when the connection broke - my printer decided to go on strike too. But, 2 and half hours later, I did get it onto paper and then started the mammoth task of sticking it together. I now will have to source some pattern transfer paper so that I won't be worried about the sheets all coming apart. Though I love living where I do in Scottish Borders, I cannot source the variety and huge ranges of fabrics, threads, notions etc which I used to have access to where I used to live nor the patterns which I used for all my family.

I had actually tried clicking on the "Here it is" button which took me to downloads but then after a few seconds it reverted to the post. Hubby doesn't like me saving downloads - I'm under instruction only to Open and not to Save. I think that is where I was going so wrong. But thanks anyway. Looking forward to making the Mandarin Dress for my 2 y.o. great grand daughter.

hi

i am a fairly computer literate person but having to download this pattern has really put me off. one of the features that attracted me to the magazine was the fact that it came with an ACTUAL tissue pattern. very disappointed with this issue.

hi, I am having huooge problems opening the dowloaded files, for some reason it is default saving them to my itunes, yet the downloaded files arent visible in there!? I have tried opening / saving the downloads in all options offered on my computer but to no avail.... such a shame as I quite liked the magazine, but wont be buying it in future as it is pointless if I cant actually use any of the patterns! :(( any advice welcomed!