The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
fairyhedgehog

How to unsubscribe

To unsubscribe from future mailings, click on 'Your control panel' when you are logged in. Click on 'Edit profile' & click 'No' in the newsletter box.

I am really annoyed by this company or magazine's website. I have tried many, many times to unsubscribe but it's next to impossible. I submitted my request to the organization called UNSUBSCRIBE and they told me that they couldn't do anything because the site needed login information. So, I finally logged in and browsed for hours trying to locate where or how to unsubscribe. I finally found a post or somehow revealed a page that allowed you to uncheck newsletters and I thought I had the problem solved. Wrong! Two days later and I'm getting emails in my junk box again. I am ready to take this complaint to the FTC. Please don't tell me to be patient. If a moderator actually IS available, I (we) would appreciate, no demand, that you reveal how to unsubscribe and then actually keep your word. Thank you.

I am really annoyed by this company or magazine's website. I have tried many, many times to unsubscribe but it's next to impossible. I submitted my request to the organization called UNSUBSCRIBE and they told me that they couldn't do anything because the site needed login information. So, I finally logged in and browsed for hours trying to locate where or how to unsubscribe. I finally found a post or somehow revealed a page that allowed you to uncheck newsletters and I thought I had the problem solved. Wrong! Two days later and I'm getting emails in my junk box again. I am ready to take this complaint to the FTC. Please don't tell me to be patient. If a moderator actually IS available, I (we) would appreciate, no demand, that you reveal how to unsubscribe and then actually keep your word. Thank you.

Hi acoleman,

It seems like you've already unsubscribed, would you like me to delete the account?

Kind regards,

Oliver Reeve