The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpuppy

Making a scarf

your welcome hunni, hows your scarf coming along, We all look forward to seeing it well done to you wont be long before your rolling out lots and lots of loom makes, We have a set of the round ones and theyre fab DH loves making little hats for my teddies and shawn the sheep has a special one lol xx

It's coming on really well thanks Marie, not quite finished yet, wasn't able to do much on it at all over the weekend, I think another few evening on it & I'll be done or very close to being done :)

Yes I got a round one too, not used it yet though :)

So pleased your scarf is coming on well louise really looking forward to seeing it finished hunni.. Im so pleased your enjoying it too ive not really made anything with the round looms just had a little play really but jade and adi love them and have made a few things, theyre brill for those who want to make knits but cant get on well with needles, theres so many ways to use them too its great and so many styles, hope to see you making more it wont be long before youve got a huge yarn stash lol

hope your having a great day hunni xxx

welll done hunni im so pleased youve finished, if your still getting stuck on how to fasten off look on you-tube for vids theres hundreds to show you hunni...looking forward to seeing it now im so excited for ya louise and wow getting a book to i know your going to be well away with it xxxx