The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Miserable Monday

afternoon, busy day for us..

I melted 2 bottles in the microwave this morning while trying to sterilise them... Forgot to put water in there!!! Doh...

Nearly late for school this morning.. Had the car so think I was too relaxed about time.. Mia was upset and crying when I left her.. But there were lots of other kiddies crying..

Maty had his first day at Garderie... he is a climbing monster he is pulling himself up anything and everything.. Turn your eye for a second and he is stood at the table sucking the remote..

Off to play.. See you later...

Hello girls from a very oomphless me :-(

I've done very little apart from knitting & sorting bits for each gallery to go in the next few days .... They'd like the gloves & baby hats as the weather's gone so grotty ...

The wedding has really knocked the stuffing out of me .....

Batten down the hatches girls as this wind etc is set to batter us all overnight ....

Night night ....See you in the morning xxx

Hi Everyone

Have been shopping but was a case of having to as it was food shopping and my cats were getting low on their food. Wore my cardigan that I finished yesterday and got a few orders for me to knit them one so they can be for Christmas presents, yes I am obviously wool shopping as well tomorrow as soon as I phone up to get the size and colour that they would like.

Tonight think it is time for me to finish off the Charlie top for my great nephew for next summer as just have the sleeve band on one side and then to sew up the sides and it will be finished (oh how I hate 4 ply) so will have a big big smile when that is done as it has been my little thing to do when I have been bored of what I was doing. Have got chance to look through this months LK and have spotted a few things in there that will take the place of this item and have already got an order from my mum for the bed socks but without the ruffle on from my mum so will more than likely start them tonight as have the wool in the colour she would like for hers.

Well off to feed animals and myself and then have a chilling out night finishing off and possibly starting the socks.

Evening all! Been a busy week and not necessarily a good one.

Just back from visiting DS in his new flat in Dundee. Hubby took him up last Monday and as DD and I were on holiday we decided to go and check up on him :lol: The flat is lovely, very studenty, and his flat mates seem like a good crowd. So I am much happier now that I know he's not living in a hovel! DD and I did get stuck on the train coming back, for an hour as there was a tree on the line but we made it home before the really bad weather hit. A good point to the day (apart from seeing DS that is) was the wool shop that I discovered in the centre of Dundee. A tiny little place but loads of choice and some brands that I have never heard of. I was looking for 3ply for a baby shawl and discovered a choice of colours, normally the only choice is white! I managed to stick to my pledge not to impulse buy, but oh it was so hard. Need to knit faster to use up my stash so that I can go back and buy some of the beatiful yarn that I squished. Oh well back to work tomorrow, and knitting club starts up after school again. I hope we get a good turn out.