The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
knittingaholic

Confused Friday

Morning all to this confused Friday well as far as the weather is concerned as it does not know what to do here, One minute it is showers and the next sunshine.

Am up early to do some HW before having to an appointment to try and pack in smoking which will use up about 2 hours of my valuable knitting time but at least if I succeed I will be healthier in the long run. My cardigan that I am knitting for me is coming along nicely as have got the back and both front pieces done, have started the first sleeve so hopefully by tonight I should be on the second sleeve or close to starting it.

Well had better go to do my bits before I go out so will catch you all later.

Morning all. Good luck with giving up smoking Ellen. As a hopeless nicotine addict I know how hard it will be....stay strong and determined. Still incredibly hot here in Malta. Waiting for my sis to get back from work and then we're going to some Hotel's roof top swimming pool. Can't say I'm over joyed at exposing all my wobbly bits but the thought of a cool dip tips the balance for me :lol: Just having a coffee before my shower. Glad sis has finally got her computer up and running. Catch you all later. Have a good day xx