The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
princessdiva

Wide Awake Wednesday

No school today... So of course my little man decided to get up at 5!!!

He will probably decide to sleep in on school mornings when I need to get up early and be out by 8!!! He has whinged the whole time he has been awake too..

Hubby away for next few nights so on my own.. So hope kiddies behave (unlike last night when I couldn't get either of them to sleep!).

Not sure what we are going to do today.. Depends on weather and still dark so not sure what it is going to be like yet.. Must go to post office at some point to see if they have found my parcel.. (BTW La Poste left me a missed delivery note I went to collect it a few days later and they couldn't find it!! WTF!!!. At least the 2 missing birthday parcels turned up.. One was delivered 5 weeks later and the other returned to mom!!! the other is for some yarn I ordered - good job I have plenty of stash...)..

Anyway enjoy..

TTFN

Morning Michelle .... Morning girls .....

Well it's a bit better here today than yesterday but we're forecast rain so I'll be out early to do the food shop ..... I'll probably still get wet though ....

Other than that I've got some clothes to alter & knity stuff as always .....

Michelle - it's always the way with littlies isn't it .... Mind you on the days I don't have to get up I'm always awake too .... Hope your days & nights on your own with your little ones go well ....

I'm off for another cuppa ..... Have a good day & I'll see you later xxx

Morning :)

Michelle what a pain with the parcel - happened to us in the UK once too and the thing never turned up. The postie thought he'd delivered it to another address by mistake after leaving the card with us but they wouldn't accept responsibility.... Hope the kiddies give you a break today!

Buzy have fun with the sewing and knitting - much better than getting wet!

Well just having breakfast here then off upstairs to get Ellie ready for school. Taxi again today as we are now waiting for the rails and plate for the hard luggage for the bike - why DF didn't sort this out in the holidays I don't know!? Then its boring HW whilst Alex naps and a bit of crochet too :)

Have a good day folks xx

Like Goose got on well with my knitting yesterday and there is some glimmer of hope that I should have my Cardigan done by the end of the challenge date, with pictures posted and taken along with the other item that I have made, all that is left to do there is line it and photo it.

Won't get time until this evening to do much to either of them as am at my mum's most of the day and then have to give my animals attention when I get home or else they would be trying to help me with the knitting etc. Well have decided to stop smoking so will be going to an appointment Friday morning for help with packing in as have been smoking for 30 years and it is just getting too expensive to smoke and have been bored of doing it for years but on previous attempts family have thrown cigarettes at me after 3 days as have been unbearable to live with.

Yesterday actually got round to wrapping up all the "C" presents that I have made ready for that time of year. At least they are all out of the way and have just got to be put into bags and then postage wrapped and addressed for those family members that live away so that they can be sent, with an apology note about the tree decorations not being forthcoming this year.

Hope everyone has a good day and will hopefully catch you all tomorrow.

Greetings from sunny Malta :coolsmile: No knitting this week....WAY too hot ! Hope this finds everyone well and that the weather in the UK has picked up a bit. I am just having a lazy day today.. bit too much celebratory vino last night :red: Going on a jeep safari to Gozo soon. Catch you all later :coolgrin:

Afternoon Ladies.... Well it wasn't too bad yesterday with the five lil munchkins all in bed and asleep by 7.45pm.... Was able to get some more of my mother's hat done and reckon i'll finish it this evening.... So will post a piccie later..... I have Callum and Grace again this evening because their uncle is in hospital...... I have a busy night ahead and tomorrow is even busier as it being Charlie's 3rd birthday!!! So need to make a birthday cake, cupcakes, pear tatin, buffet food etc.....

Anywho.....

Michelle I really hope you have an easier night as there is nothing worse than having unsettled little ones....

Buzy- I hope you have a productive day..

Suz - Oh dear that's men for you! EVERYTHING AT THE LAST MINUTE...Useless.....

Goose- I'm sick of the stiuff OH is a telecommunication engineer and if thats not lying around, cable ties are ggrrrr

Ellen- Have a lovely day at your mums, and you can do it with the smoking!!!! good luck

Annie- Shulllup with yoursel getting browner and browner UBER jelous.com.... >:( loooool.... Have a lovely time,......

Take care ladies and will try to chk in later....x