The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
elainelgc

Make something fabulous with just one ball of yarn! DEADLINE 9TH SEPT!

KnittingqueenUK..................we wont say anything about our ages lol but i should say i have a daughter who is 46yrs old and i retired many years ago and i still love Teddy's and have many all over the house.

Trish I haven't retired yet unfortunately, I was looking forward to it at 60 (20 months time) but now I can't retire till 62. Teddies are all over my house in one shape and size or another and I'm going to a Teddy Bear Fair on Monday so there might be more by then.

I love the teddy bears, though we have a rule in our house now "You can only bring a new one in if you find a good home for one that you already own." Sounds cruel I know, but it had got to the stage that dd was brining home a teddy almost everyother day andwe couldn't find her bed!

The wrap and waistcoat are lovely, I haven't tried crochet with beads yet. and the mitts look so cosy. Love the baby set with the varigated colours

My entry has been made for a friend who has just had a baby girl and was my first attempt at crochet for a baby. DD had a similar jacket when she was born and I loved it. Whole set made from 100gms. Just!! only scaps to spare.

post-52650-13668171964498_thumb.jpg