The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
squeakiemouse

How many projects do you have on the go?

I have managed to finish the baby blanket, the shrug, the 3 rico cancan scarves and the Sue bags but the cotton cardigan and the 2ply baby shawl are still there along with 2 crochet baby blankets and a turkey that I found hidden away from last year.

Well have managed to finish some of my UFO's from earlier such as the 6 inch square, fair isle hat and that leaves me with the Charlie, a cardigan for me that just needs the loose ends being weaved in and a button sewn on (which was started earlier this month), oh have a couple of hats on the go that I have been wanting to do for myself since March 2011 but never got started.

So left to do are 2 hats (1 is nearly finished, have about 2 more rows to go) for me and a Charlie (which is nearly finished except for sewing up and around the arms to be knitted) for my great nephew to be knitted and the cardigan for me will be button shopping on Wednesday for.

Oh and will be buying some wool on Wednesday for another cardigan that I liked for me oh and will need a button for that also . %-P

Just read through this thread and notice some of you are making or have made SUE bags can someone please tell me where i can find the pattern ..............the bags seem to be addictive and i like things that are addictive lol.

I also cannot just stick to one projects. I am simultaneously knitting 3 pairs of socks and a sweater. I work on them alternatively depending on what I am in the mood for. I am also sewing a quilt and an apron. Otherwise I have several small paper projects and cards waiting to be finished.

I have only just got back into knitting after a disastrous spell of knitting when I was about 8 years old (everything I tried to knit back then ended up wonky with holes in!!!). I currently have a pair of baby booties, a baby beanie, and a bag on the go at the moment! I have gone from no interest in knitting 2 months ago to a knit-a-holic!!!!!

So relaxing :-)

Claire