The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
squeakiemouse

How many projects do you have on the go?

I had a sort through of my knitting basket this morning and when I got rid of all the junk I actually had room to put all the projects I'm working on in it!

I've not got many things on the needles this summer, a diagonal knit baby blanket in JC Brett marble( car knit), black dk crochet shrug, Arcuanian cotton cardigan, just finished bottom border, 3 rico cancan scarves and the Sue bags that I now seem to be addicted to. Oh! and a 2ply baby shawl that never seems to get any bigger no matter how much I work on it :lol:

Of course, that's just whats on the needles, the to-do list is never ending :lol:

What is everyone else working on?

I have a scrappy blanket (that I take to motorbike racing so I can work on it between helping hubby with the bike, it's scraps of wool so doesn't matter it gets dirty!)

Some Christmas decorations

The never-ending "Pop" jumper

An aran jumper for my nephew in Spain - will probably unravel and use the wool for something else as he's grown so much since I started it three years ago

A Sands baby blanket (working on the never-ending border)

Some 6" squares to make blankets for Refuge

D'you know, I think that's all! Must be a record for me, I've usually got more than this on the go. What a good excuse to go and start something else :lol:

Victoria x

Oh my I'm being really good.. I want to be a one project knitter..

I have the Hubby's scarf (urgh hating it) and the only other thing is a back scrubber I'm testing out...

I'm also trying to make sure I only buy yarn with a project in mind!!! I do have a lot of stash but most is Allocated...

2 cardigans/jackets (adult), crochet blanket, sands blanket, LK teacosy, 2 baby cardigans plus in between have knitted various bags, teddies and frogs. One day I might finish everything and just stick to one project at a time - somehow I doubt it can't resist starting something with new wool! Other than kniting I decided to try needle felting and also have a counted cross stitch on the go aswell. As you can see I'm never short of something to keep my hands busy.