The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Breezy Thursday

Morning girls .....

Was awake a lot in the night but the sun is shining & I'm hoping to see my Thurs friend .... Just waiting for her to phone ..... I'll be cracking on with my gallery bits today as well ....

Need to get some breakfast & read the paper .....

Have a good day everyone ..... xxx

motning all

well i am shattered :-(

counselling has taken it out of me and i ahve full college then work 5-10pm today :-( but tomorrow i get a lie in this week has been hard and OH is complaining of not seeing me but i needed the money and sorting knitting and counselling i suppose i am neglecting him lol :-(

managed to knit a fair bit yest and forgot how brilliant it feels :-) i managed to use the wrong needles and wool for the pattern but it doesnt matter its a bit smaller then wanted so its a display cushion not a useful one now lol *giggles*

better dash and hope all are jolly today!!!

Morning!

Not much on here today although I hope to get Ellie's top finished. Just one sleeve edging then a bit of weaving in :) I've been awake since 4am so shattered! Couldn't get Alex to settle...

Buzy enjoy your breafast and read.

Jennie sounds like you deserve a rest!

Xxxx

Ooh just a quickie! Off on an adventure to look at some motorbikes! If we get one I will have the car more often which I will need to get Ellie to school come September :-)

Hi K&F!!

Bye for now....