The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Tuesday Happiness!

hello all

had a frantic day at school and have litrally just stopped all the work I've brought home with me to do...hmpfh!

Giddy: nice to see you here! I feel your pain. Bloomin' Bagpuss nearly finished me off! I made 2 for twins and it may never be repeated (though I finally tracked down the lying down pattern so I now have both. Might end up doing it one day!)

Goose: hope you're enjoyin The Apprentice as much as I am

Buzy: we've had another gorgeous day today, but we could do with a little rain. Maybe over night :cheese:

Dreamy: get you! 1lb left! I'm not far behind now :)

Knithulu: how irritating. I'm wondering if I've made the same mistake with the cabled nightmare of a hoodie I've been making myself for the last 2 years.

Right, I'm having a sweet craving...best find a yogurt or something to munch on!

Apologies but I think judging by the email I just got that quite a few people have posted today but I can only see Dreamy and Gooses posts and still don't know if mine are there so could be sending this one off to nowhere!

Really hope the forum is working for me tomorrow, feel like someone's cut off one of my legs!

hello all

had a frantic day at school and have litrally just stopped all the work I've brought home with me to do...hmpfh!

Giddy: nice to see you here! I feel your pain. Bloomin' Bagpuss nearly finished me off! I made 2 for twins and it may never be repeated (though I finally tracked down the lying down pattern so I now have both. Might end up doing it one day!)

Goose: hope you're enjoyin The Apprentice as much as I am

Buzy: we've had another gorgeous day today, but we could do with a little rain. Maybe over night :cheese:

Dreamy: get you! 1lb left! I'm not far behind now :)

Knithulu: how irritating. I'm wondering if I've made the same mistake with the cabled nightmare of a hoodie I've been making myself for the last 2 years.

Right, I'm having a sweet craving...best find a yogurt or something to munch on!

HATFULL!!! go you!!!!!!!!!!!! you've gone past the stone and a half mark!! Wow well done babe that's a great achievement and believe me I know well how difficult it can be. Especially hard for me the last 3 weeks as I cannot exercise, not even walk :long: anyway well done and positive vibes to you for the last 7lbs xxxx

Oh yeah...sweet craving? Enjoy a chocolate covered rice cake (only 87 cals) then brush your teeth with a really minty toothpaste! It works! Kills the cravings :lol:

Giddy - well done for persevering with Bagpuss!

Knithulu - hop you get the wool! :ahhh:

Suz - glad Alex is better

love to everyone else xxxxxxxxxxxx