The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamyknitter

Hello from me!

Hi everyone,

I miss the chats, but life is bedlam, I really love it though! Mornings were when I did my most chatting on here and now mornings are the busiest time of the day for me.

Anyway I trust you are all keeping well and I will be back regularly once Z gets a little older. R is in playschool now and V will be starting ''big school'' in Sept. :)

I am knitting like a mad woman :lol: whenever I get a chance. I've done more in the last 3 weeks since rupturing my achilles tendon than I had done since Z was born last Oct now that I am on strict instructions to rest up. So as not to get bored I started a few new garments and currently have TEN :red: WIP's!!! Trust me it will be ages before you see a FO from me :lol:

I have popped on a few times to see if there was a pic yet of the SEB I sent, but I didn't have time to chat on the daily thread.

Take care everyone, I'm always here for a chat if anyone wants a friendly ear to PM, I like to think I'm good on the advice front after all the hardship Sporticus' family have put me through over the years :roll: Thanks to all the friends I have made on here and I will be back I promise.

Chat soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx lots and lots of love :cheese: Dreamy

Hi Dreamy, good to hear from you :)

Know what you mean with life being hectic with a little one! Most of my posting is done while I'm breastfeeding! Can't wait to see all the FO's xx

Hi Dreamy ....

I do miss you but quite understand that life's hectic for you at the minute ..... Can't believe how the boys have grown .... Time goes toooo quickly for my liking ....

Glad you're able to get some knitty time with your poorly leg resting .... Look forward to seeing your makes too ....

Take care xxx

Hello Dreamy!

I've only just found this, so sorry for the delay. Wishing you lots of love, hope your poor leg gets better soon. I have something like 5 WIP (never get a craft room...it just turns into a dumping ground!) so no FO from me for a while either

Take good care...I've missed you (and your yummy recipes!) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've just realised that my post here might have sounded a bit glib - "sounds like heaven" when you are laid up with a poorly leg. I'm ever so sorry if I caused offence and I really do hope you get well soon (but still have time to do lots of knitting :) )

Victoria x