The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Soggy Saturday

Morning girlies ....

Well it's certainly soggy here .... mind you the plants did need the rain .... Grey & overcast so I'm hoping it's going to brighten up ....

Not much planned except needles this morning & then knitty stuff .....

Chris should be doing a bit more painting at some stage .... It's just taking soooooo long as he's so busy with other stuff & I don't want to push him .....

Have a lovely day & I'll see you later ..... xx

Looks like you have our soggy weather Buzy...

Think I might have to visit the chemist today as Alex's eczema is worse than ever... She's 4 months old today too.

Xx

Well back from chemist with a tube of hydracortizone which I will use sparingly on Alex's delicate skin. Goose my DS1 had chronic eczema too that also wept and they were never sure of the cause. Hope it's not milk as she's breastfed! Do think it's aggravated by her slobbering on her hands though... Oh and send us some of your sunshine!

Afternoon all!

Woke up to a very soggy garden, which meant a very grumpy housebound cat. I set off for kickboxing in winter gear and by the time I arrived, it was summer again! Kickboxing half killed me today, so hoping it shows up on the scales next week.

Su2ie: Poor A! I'm lucky as my eczema is very mild. I hope it gets better for her soon

Goose: hope you're having a good day.

Buzy: Don't ever stretch yourself! Hope you have a good day.

Right, I'm STILL hungry, so need to find something to eat...see you later all

Evening girls ....

Well we did get a little sunshine but not a lot ......

Mr Buzy decided to recess some electrical sockets today so it's been very dirty & noisy ...... Ugh......

I've done a mouse that just needs to be stuffed & started on a grey rabbit ...... These are for the new gallery ..... I need to talk to them as they let me know that they'll need to take more commission from my bits due to higher overheads etc but they'll be charging a bit more as it's in a prime spot so things should be about the same with the Artist Price for me ..... I really need to get the same if not a bit more so need to do some negotiating ..... Not good at that .....

Suzy - nice to see you ....

hatful - several of us have had laptop problems over the last couple of weeks .....

Mince & onions in for supper so I'd better go & do some veg to go with it ....

Have a lovely evening everyone xxx