The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
princessdiva

Royal Wedding Friday

I know a lot of people here aren't really excited about this .. But I am and can't wait...

I'm having a little tea party lunch with my daughter and her friend and mommy.. Not sure about al the usual hipe and build up first tho but I have a health check up and vaccinations for the little man so will miss all that..

can't believe it I now only have one knitting WIP!! actually I need to stock up on yarn for some of the other projects I have planned.. I normally do this over the Internet but this time waiting until I return to UK in a week so can go to LYS and peruse the stock!! How cool will that be!! Like a kiddie in a sweet shop!!!

I hope everyone has a great day...

Morning girls ....

Well my laptop now connects to the wireless so I don't have to sit on the bed & use it :cheese: Mr Buzy just needs to find my email addresses now & thankfully he's retrieved my photos still in their folders as they were .... There are still a few programmes to add but they're not urgent but it would be nice to have my picture resizer so I can post my makes .... I'm not complaining though as it's just so good to have it back .....

I've got needles this afternoon ..... Yes my acupuncturist is working but at least I'll have seen the wedding before I need to go ..... I'm going to have a look through my books to see what I'd like to make for me this weekend but I may just start on my knitted coat for the autumn ......

Michelle - I can understand wanting to squish some yarn when you're back here next week ..... How long are you over for? I just wish you were going to be closer as it would have ben lovely to have met up ......

Right I'm off for another cuppa ...... I've been awake a lot in the night & now feel in need of another one ....

Enjoy the day girls .... Can't wait to see the outfits & hear the wonderful music especially ..... xxx

Morning :)

Well my sister went back home yesterday and I miss her already. We had a great time. She lives in London and said the place has never looked so clean for The Wedding :lol: DF is working today and over in Spain until tomorrow so it's just me and the girls at home. I've got the wedding on TV and Ellie keeps asking when daddy will marry me, I'd like to know too! Been engaged for 5 years now.....

Still trying to work on getting my pics sorted too so I can show my lovely SEB off Goose! Wish my pc had been fixable!

Have a great day everyone :-)

Afternoon all

Watched the wedding now going to tidy up as Daniel seems to have got out most of his toys!!!

Mum and dad are coming over and dad's going to help Dave to fill the skip with the rubbish off the drive.

Take care all

hello all!

I had a fairly early night last night, so was up bright and breezy at about 7.30. managed a good swim and a dash round tescos before settling down with brekkie to watch the wedding...I'm not a big royalist, but it was a beautiful wedding, she looked gorgeous and he looked the spitting image of his mum. She would have been very proud today, I think

Just waiting for brother and girlfriend to arrive so we can have a yummy late lunch...mmm! i'm starving, I have to say

Buzy: hope needles is ok

Buffy: hope the tidying doesn't take too long

Susie: have a big *hug*...hope you get a rest xxx

Princess: wow! I bet you're excited!