The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
sharon_dcfc

A couple of finished projects whilst I've been AWOL

From one extreme to the other a cunky cardi that is so light and warm and then a cotton summer short sleeve cardi. Just need to find the right buttons for the summer cardi. Anyone have any ideas what would look good. I could do with some suggestions as to where to get buttons (my lys has a very limited stock).

Love the colours Sharon and the patterns. You could use a shell button for the lighweight one or a clear button. Matching the colour will be a nightmare.

Bye the way how is your son getting on with his new team? I hope he is doing well.

Hi Sharon, looks like you've been busy! They're lovely makes. Bet they look lovely on too. :-) Not sure about buttons as my LYS is well stocked, so I tend to get all mine there. Have you tried searching online? Someone on here makes buttons too - can't remember who though! :red:

Love the colours Sharon and the patterns. You could use a shell button for the lighweight one or a clear button. Matching the colour will be a nightmare.

Bye the way how is your son getting on with his new team? I hope he is doing well.

Thanks for asking Suzy. He loves his new team and we are so glad that we left his previous team. He has even played a few games for the U18s already. He is so excited about the next 2 years.