The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

TOOOOOOO Early Tuesday ......

Morning girls .....

Well I've been awake since just after 3am & I didn't manage to get to sleep till almost 12 so Tuesday has started tooooooo early in the Buzy household :-S

I'm hoping the weather will be nice today as I need to pop out if I can find some oomph but if not I'll be staying in with my needles ....

Right off for another cuppa .....

Have a good day everyone ..... See you later xxx

HI Buzy and all who follow.

I've also had a rotten night and I'm mostly blaming Callum. He wouldn't settle and ended up in beside us, where he spent the night lying on me/with his head suashed against mine snorng in my ear/kicking mekicking the blanket off and generally being a menace. OH was up at 4.30 as he's away on business for a few days so I've been properly awake since then and to top it off, I had a nightmare which killed the only decent bit of sleep I had, I can't get the dream out of my head and I'm frazzled already :-S

I'm just wating for my ipod to charge then I'm off back to bed with a cuppa and a warm hot cross bun and will hopefully get a bit of a kip before Hazel decides it's time to get up. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz A lazy day is on the cards I think.

I'll maybe catch up with you later one I've had a snooze.

Morning all...

Hope you both manage to get some sleep... I've been doing well on the sleep front just lately... Hope this means my dark bags under my eyes will now disappear...

Going to be a lovely day here.. So hope to go for a picnic and play in the park with a friend..

Enjoy your days whatever you are doing...

HI, flying post as Im just about to wizz off to check for any more Betterware books from last nights collection, before my boss arrives at 10.30.

Slept Ok (as well as I do anyway) with dog only getting me up twice. Still woke up bang on 7.30

Had a brill day at the folks place yesterday, more later.

Until then - hope everyone has a great day, oumph/hugs to those that need it.

See you later

Hello!

Well Alexandra slept 11.30am til 5.30am :-) me? I was awake at 4.39am lol. Today I should be off to the PO to post SEB then a bit of shopping. Will be first time driving since the flu but I'm feeling quite mended now.

Hope you sleep depraved lot get some rest later xx

hello all

and what a beautiful day

i hope you guys get over your sleep deprivation, and Suzie, I am glad you are feeling better.

goose

- you have a lovely time tonight watching and listening to the orchestra.

I have been up early, due to the lovely sun, but the Jacobs fleece is washed and rinsed and is now laid out in the sun to dry.... I hope the birds don't nick too much of it.

i am now deciding what project to do today... I love holidays from work.

j