The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
thistledown

2 pair of slippers

Wow they look great would love to make some for my daughter if anyone is willing to share the pattern.... :-) please....

Michelle - the pattern is for an adult size but I'll ahve a look & see if I've got a pattern that could be adapted for Mia's feet for you .... Can you let me know how long her feet are please? I'll look & see if any of my baby shoes go up to a 2yr old size as well .... May take a few days ........ xx

The slippers look very nice, fancy making them myself, good stocking fillers for xmas, so have just ordered the book from amazon. There are some nice simple patterns in the book which will be ideal for our after school knitting club, thanks for the name of the book.

Michelle - the pattern is for an adult size but I'll ahve a look & see if I've got a pattern that could be adapted for Mia's feet for you .... Can you let me know how long her feet are please? I'll look & see if any of my baby shoes go up to a 2yr old size as well .... May take a few days ........ xx

Thanks Pat that is very kind of you...

I've just measured them they are 15cm..

They're lovely slippers Michelle. I love the colour yarns you've used. They look so toasty warm! :)

Buzy, where does the pattern come from? I'd love to make some of these too.

The pattern's from Love Knitting by Val Pierce ..... Lots of nice patterns in it :-)