The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

Little Update from me

Great minds think alike!!!!!!!! OMG I logged on to start a ''quick hello thread'' myself!

Giddy you poor darling I hope you feel better soon and that you will be able to get on with enjoying your pregnancy xxxxx

I too am reluctant to post on the daily thread as I don't want to become one of those that always complain, when really we are alive and well so despite all that life throws at us there really is very little to complain about if you look at the bigger picture :)

My world has literally been thrown upside down by the arrival of child no.3 :blank: but in a good way iykwim

Knitting is a rare and precious thing these days, and even if I have the time I rarely have the stragth as I am permanently knackered!

Big hello to the newbies too from me, and sorry Giddy didn't mean to hijack your thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dreamy :-)

Great minds think alike!!!!!!!! OMG I logged on to start a ''quick hello thread'' myself!

Giddy you poor darling I hope you feel better soon and that you will be able to get on with enjoying your pregnancy xxxxx

I too am reluctant to post on the daily thread as I don't want to become one of those that always complain, when really we are alive and well so despite all that life throws at us there really is very little to complain about if you look at the bigger picture :)

My world has literally been thrown upside down by the arrival of child no.3 :blank: but in a good way iykwim

Knitting is a rare and precious thing these days, and even if I have the time I rarely have the stragth as I am permanently knackered!

Big hello to the newbies too from me, and sorry Giddy didn't mean to hijack your thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dreamy :-)

hey sweetie, no need to apologise at all!

You are right of course, in the big scheme of things there are people ALOT worse off than us!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get well soon Giddy, I determined a long time ago not to have kids so have no idea at all about the miseries (or joys!) of pregnancy but I do know all about sickness bugs unfortunately! Best wishes to you and I hope you feel better soon.

Sod the slugs :-S

Love

Victoria x

Hi Giddy,

Sorry to hear you're feeling so rotten. I can totally sympathise. My pregnancies were no fun at all. Even cleaning my teeth made me sick, right the way through. Hope you're on teh mend from pregnancy related and ilness related sickness very soon.

Dreamy, I know what you mean about having no time to yourself. It can only get better as these babes get bigger :-)

x

I can sympathise with the sickness bug, I couldn't even retreat to my own bed as we were going on holiday - I would have cancelled or delayed it but the plumber was moving in to renovate the bathroom!! I f your still feeling pregnancy sick have you tried marmite, I know ot sound awful but it's something to do with the B vitamins, I used it during both my pregnancies and it def worked.