The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Wondeful Wednseday :-)

Evening all .....

Just a quick post as my head's splitting due to my sinuses ......

I've got a bunny order in today which just needs her pink dungarees done so it can be sent off .....

Have a lovely evening all xxx

What a glorious day it's been. I spent most of it outside trying to get the garden sorted out - my goodness that's a big job this year - while Callum dug in his hole. lol

Other than that, I've not done much. Had to nip down to the supermarket for milk about 8.30pm and passed a few groups of teens on the way. It's probably really silly, but I find groups like that quite intimidating. Anyway, it was fine, but on the way back there was a group of four lads hanging about the path. One dropped his trousers and said "do you like my boxer shorts?" I just kept looking straight ahead and walked on by. He then said: "Had a good look you f***ing pervert!" I was so tempted to set down my shopping, turn and give him the answer he deserved, but I decided discretion was the better part of valour so just ignored him and kept going. Brave lad. Bet he wouldn't have done it if he was on his own, or if I wasn't on my own. OH thinks I should've reported it, because that sort of behaviour could really upset or alarm someone, but I couldn't describe any of them or even say what they were wearing so I haven't.

Sounds like you've all been enjoying the fine weather - except you Buzy. I hope you're feeling better tomorrow.

Off to be now. Night night.

Just a quick middle of the night post from me!

Suzy that kitten is adorable!

Angel sounds very scary to me :long: I've had similar experiences when I used to live in the UK and tbh calling the police was a waste of time because by the time they came out, if they even went that far the culprits were long gone. Thankfully we don't get that problem where we are now being semi rural. Hope you don't feel too shaken, I know I would xx

Hugs to everyone too, can't remember what everyone said now! Oh and curtains not done yet, Need someone to watch Alexandra before I can contemplate doing them!

Other than that, I've not done much. Had to nip down to the supermarket for milk about 8.30pm and passed a few groups of teens on the way. It's probably really silly, but I find groups like that quite intimidating. Anyway, it was fine, but on the way back there was a group of four lads hanging about the path. One dropped his trousers and said "do you like my boxer shorts?" I just kept looking straight ahead and walked on by. He then said: "Had a good look you f***ing pervert!" I was so tempted to set down my shopping, turn and give him the answer he deserved, but I decided discretion was the better part of valour so just ignored him and kept going. Brave lad. Bet he wouldn't have done it if he was on his own, or if I wasn't on my own. OH thinks I should've reported it, because that sort of behaviour could really upset or alarm someone, but I couldn't describe any of them or even say what they were wearing so I haven't.

Always a difficult one deciding whether to report an incident or not.

My dad experienced something similar when he was out cycling. A man was following him in his car but he didn't think anythink of it until the man stopped his car and asked dad if he would give him a b*^% j*^!! needless to say my told him where to go and took some ribbing of us about having an effect on other men when wearing his lycra!! then my brother suggested he report to the police. There is a school near to where it happened. Not sure if any thing came of it but at least the police were alerted and the school were informed to be vigilant..

I agree best not to confront them. You never know whether they are carrying weapons or not...