The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Buzyknitting

Bright & Beautiful Monday

Morning everyone..

I'm confined to the house for a few days trying to crack this potty training..

She is doing great when she doesn't have her Knick Knicks on but has soon as you put her back in her pants she wets herself.. Perhaps she just needs a bit more practice but in the meantime not risking going out...

Oh Buzy what a shame you don't get to make yourself many things but I suppose business comes first..

I'm very much a novice and making lots of little things to practice but "oddly" enough none are for me!!! YET!

Enjoy your day

Morning all.. been a busy one... work wanting me in for a meeting then shopping.. later i have another viewing on this house so i have more washing up and tidying up :) fun times lol..

well ive started to do some jogging to get my weight down... the fella is being very supportive :D... im gonna do some knitting a bit later :D

well i hope youre all well :D xx

Evening girls ....

Well the rain's stayed away & the washing's dry ......... Just need to decrease it when I find some oomph .....

I've made a spotty teapot jumper for me today & 2 egg cosies too ...... Must get on with my SEB now or I'll be in trouble :lol:

I'm off for a cuppa ..... Have a good evening & I'll see you tomorrow .... xxx

Nice to meet you, Binka.

News from me is in the "Serious" thread for those with the time/inclination to pop over there.

Good evening everyone, Binka all the best with the jogging. I'm doing a sprint triathlon on 8th May and the swim leg of an iron-distance relay triathlon on 28th (?) June. Training was going well until the mozzy attack in Florida last month and now I'm struggling to run at all. I can jog for about half a mile and that's it! Meanwhile, the weight stays on but I'm getting on ever so well with the lace jumper that's been a WIP for ever such a long time! Might not finish the tri but the jumper will be done :lol:

Sorry to hear about your neighbour Goose, I hope the cats were OK.

All the best to everyone

Victoria x

I'm a night owl Goose! Good news about the weather forecast! We are still getting frost here in North Oxfordshire even though it's been nice and mild during th day, so 19C on Wednesday sounds really good, particularly if you are still recovering from your cold. Meanwhile I'm not too far away from my log fire tonight :)

Very well done on the beading challenge, good for you :-)

I do a lot of talking about my keep fit regime and not so much doing :lol:

Night night everyone (got to get to bed to get up early to go swimming!).

Victoria x