The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
golden hippie

April issue- wowie

Has it not been £4.99 for a while now though? I definately think its worth it as covers a wide range and the photography as Laverne says is excellent and the amount of features is excellent too. Always LOVED this magazine since Josh was in my tummy, that's when I started purchasing it in, 2004. Just sorry I am not able to subscribe as don't buy each month. Well, I am atm though hehe x

What free book is that Louise? think i missed that. hehe x

On my recent trip to the Uk ,l was very lucky to have been able to pick up a copy ! l think the content is very good and loved the papers.l still havent finished reading it. X

A bit disappointed when I found out that the free bag books weren't just a send away offer but you have to pay for the postage and you can't pay safely online either. It didn't say that on the front at all and I was looking forward to my free book. :( I love the iced gems project so yummy.

Think it has gone up.

You mean in price? Yes, that went up from £3.99 to £4.99 with the last issue.

And with salaries frozen and everything else getting more expensive as well it's no longer a mag each month for me any more. I have subscribed to the Make Jewellery which I can't get locally, so I need to cut back on the Crafts Beautiful.