The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Frangipane

Does Anyone Have...Willing to Swap...Revised

I have got a new Bird stamp that arrived a couple of days ago.....It has a bird and swirls on it......Will post a pic tomottow of a card I have made with it to see if you like it.......I can stamp it in all different colours xxx I will also check for die cut butterflies xxx

Love & hugs,

Caroline.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have just popped the card I made with my new stamp in the papercrafting section for you to have a look at xxx

I have attached a pic of some different ink colours I have that I can stamp the image in.........I have lots of other colours in my stash so if there are any other please let me know.......I have black, gold, silver, bronze........I think red, lime green, purple....... See what you think and how many of each or just a selection?

No luck on finding butterflies yet though Hun xxx

Love & hugs,

Caroline.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

post-34166-13668167398982_thumb.jpg

Had a look and I think that stamp is GORGEOUS! Ooh, could I have blue and silver and bronze please? If you have purple, that would be nice too. Any shades of those colours would be brilliant. Thanks SO much.

I'll have a look for the stamps to see what I have.

Glad you like the stamp Hun and thanks for your message xxx The colours on here are green so not sure if you still want them, but I will have a look and see if I have got a blue ink pad xxx Would you like black ones as well for monotone cards?

Thanks for saying you have been looking for stamps Hun, but please don't worry about it too much ;-)

Love & hugs,

Caroline.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry, they look blue. Well if not, some black, silver and bronze will be fine thanks. I wouldn't really want pink unless it was on black card. Thank you very much. Will do the stamping for you Caroline tomorrow.

Posted something out to you Karen. Hope you get it today, if not, then should be there by tomorrow (I hope). Will get yours posted out Gaynor tomorrow. Thank you both again very much.