The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Frangipane

Does Anyone Have...Willing to Swap...Revised

OK I have had a bit of a look and so far I have found.......

Red mulberry rose buds with stems, minature cello bags to make flower bouquets for cards, white and red felt hearts/satin on other side, deep red mulberry hearts, heart confettis, a bag a mixed die cut frames, tags etc........ I also have a heart punch which makes 20mm hearts so I could punch you some out in the colours of your choice if you let me know xxx

No need to send anything in return, as I am trying to make a little space anyway.....knowing me to refil lol xxx

Love & hugs,

Caroline.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I would really love the rose buds, frames and tags, but nothing else there. Thank you so much. Was looking for large hearts, but maybe someone else might have some. Got some more post to send today, so are you sure you don't want anything in return?

OK Hun no worries I will sort them out for you xxx I have found a few larger die cut hearts as well so I will pop them in for you too ;-)

No worries about sending anything Hun.......unless you have got any new stamps lately that I could have a stamp of lol xxx I love collecting different images xxx Seriously though no worries as I enjoy sending bits out to peeps xxx

Love & hugs,

Caroline.

xxxxxxxxxxxx