The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
pooie

knitting in progress at the moment

I am knitting a throw, using ribbon yarn and big needles, knitting it all in one so it is now quite heavy but keeps my knees lovely and warm in this cold weather, it has a garter stich 'frame' stocking stich main but with pattern squares dotted around, some cable, some lacy, just making up the design as I go along which is fun and it looks good, almost finished it now and next I am going to knit baby clothes.

A plain jumper for my youngest son. started monday & half way up the back - slow progress compared to alot of knitters but excellent for me! I'm a newish knitter (as explained in my introduction on another thread) I will only have 1 project on the go at any one time other wise I'll never finish anything :-)

Just started a crochet cardigan for Ellie as she was a tad green with envy while I made one for her baby sister. I'm designing it myself though so could take a while!

A plain jumper for my youngest son. started monday & half way up the back - slow progress compared to alot of knitters but excellent for me! I'm a newish knitter (as explained in my introduction on another thread) I will only have 1 project on the go at any one time other wise I'll never finish anything :-)

would you believe it! I had 15 rows to go to finish the back & my dear little son decided to pull it off the needles & unravell over half! I was fuming but it was my mistake by leaving it where he could reach it. he's only 2 yrs old so he doesn't really understand bless him.