The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
pooie

knitting in progress at the moment

I have finished little sheep, and my grandson has him to love now... have put little bunny on hold, as I am busy getting some jewellery items made up ,for a demo I am doing on the 24th of February.... so I am busy with that, I will then do little bunny..... and there is always my cards, can't get enough of them lol, :lol: :lol: :)

Hearts for school Valentines Day disco, Red noses, last edge for baby shawl, just finished cardigan for a friends little girl and just starting Beth blanket for a pregnant friend and last but not least a lacy waistcoat - been on the go with this for 18months, pick it up when I've nothing more interesting on the go!

just finished a baby's jacket and hat with baby sublime from a knitting compilation,

also working on the mans Aran jumper from the same mag, but the man requesting it has asked for a polo neck ( roll neck)

I also have a cable cape thing for me - on the pins

J

I've just started knitting and found loads of things I want to knit (a list of 12 items from scarfs, hats to jumpers). However, I have managed to restrict myself to working on 2 items.

1. Wrap scarf for my mom in black silk wool in garter eyelet stitch - lovely (although very untidy edges which I will have to sort but have already got some great tips from members from this site)

2. Baby boys tank top for my 2 month old, which I started while waiting for more wool for project 1.

I've already learnt so many things - I picked projects I thought were simple but when reading patterns there have been a few curve balls thrown in - which fortunately I've managed.