The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Melissa Hyland

Make Jewellery issue 19 challenge winner!

Hello everyone,

After much deliberating and admiration, I am now delighted to announce the winner of our issue 19 challenge! As always it's been a tough decision with so many different projects from that issue being given your own unique twist, from charm necklaces to scrunched wire beads and tasty looking polymer clay cupcakes. But sadly there can be only one and this month it is... The Crafty Vet with her beautiful version of our Bronzed Beauty jewellery! It's always great to see the intricate wirework projects being taken on and we think you'll agree she's done an incredible job, shaping golden wire threaded with fire-polished beads into this gorgeous shimmering bangle. Congratulations (and PM your address to me at melissa@aceville.co.uk so we can send out your prize!).

I’d also like to thank everyone else who entered and made it so (enjoyably) tricky for me to pick out a winner. Remember, we will be running another challenge based on issue 20 very shortly, albeit with a slight twist from before so please do check it out and enter again, and spread the word to your fellow forumites - we want to see what all of you can! Good luck!

Melissa