The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
toomuchstuff

Hi

Hi, I'm new here today and one of the reasons I've searched for a craft magazine forum is I hope someone out there can help me solve a problem (of the craft kind!), I need to cut out lots of numbers in felt and I do not have any of the 'all bells and whistles' cutting machines I have a Big Shot, Cuttlebug and the original Sizzix machine. All the sizzix numbers seem to be Sizzlets and do not cut easily or well through felt. Does anyone know how I can cut felt numbers using any of the above machines?

Anyway, now I've got that off my chest, perhaps you can redirect me on the forum to an appropriate page to put my request further out there. I'm a grandmother of two, mother of three (two boys/men still at home, one daughter living with her partner and two children, I had a dog until last month when he died aged 17 (he was an old man) I miss him very much but not ready for another for a while. Have a husband (currently sleeping in chair in front of tv!) My main craft interests lie in scrapbooking, I just love it, but I've recently started making cards, I knit, sew, garden, read - well anything rather than work actually!! Hope to get to know you. :-)

Hi there toomuchstuff.

Welcome to this friendly forum.

I am sure there will be folks about who can answer your query.

I suggest you ask in 'Gadgets and Gizmos'.

I hope you find plenty to interest you in your scrapbooking, cardmaking, knitting and sewing interests.

All catered for on here.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to the forum !

As ' Paperkate ' mentioned in her post, go to Gadgets thread and ask the question there, and l am sure someone will be able to help you . Good luck !

Looking forward to chattting with you soon..l also lost my dog this July, she was the same age as yours. l also miss her lots too . XXX