The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Rose*Angel

Crafts Shops in England

Hello everyone! I was just wondering if you guys know any craft shops in Leeds or London? Since my friend's sister is currently studying in Leeds, she wonders, is there any craft shops at there? And my friend would also be going to London at the end of this year. As she is also a budding crafter like me, she wants to visit some crafts shop in England as she heard the things sold there are much cheaper compared to Malaysia. And there is also a bigger variety of items sold. So, do you guys know any good craft shops in Leeds or London? :-)

Hi Michelle

The is Hobbycraft, there is one in Leeds and also a shop called Craftwise is the Merrion Centre Leeds, I just googled it.

As for London, it depends which part to be honest, it's a little more tricky..

OK I found Blade Rubber Stamps, opposite the British Museum, its a Stamping and Scrapbooking shop, they have a website so you can check them out first, but if your freinds doing the site seeing thing its just opposite the musuem.

Hi Michelle

The is Hobbycraft, there is one in Leeds and also a shop called Craftwise is the Merrion Centre Leeds, I just googled it.

As for London, it depends which part to be honest, it's a little more tricky..

OK I found Blade Rubber Stamps, opposite the British Museum, its a Stamping and Scrapbooking shop, they have a website so you can check them out first, but if your freinds doing the site seeing thing its just opposite the musuem.

Oh, ok, will ask my friend which part of London she'll be visiting :)

the craftwise shop in leeds is very very good. I have been there when i visited my friend and really want to go back again! Also the WHsmith in leeds has a very good craft section. also papermill direct have shops in leeds and london!