The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
lizloveswill

viewing pictures on some threads

Hi, hope you can help.

When I click on some pictures to enlarge them so that I can see the lovely makes in detail I can sometimes only see a corner (although the window is big). Is this my settings or the person posting?

Thanks, Liz.

I know what you mean Liz. I am having the same issue, but I usually get a black screen. I think it might be where you click on the photo. I tried again just then to zoom in and out and it worked fine. So maybe is now OK.

Sorry I'm not very technical either and I have no clue how to take a screenshot!

to produce a screenshot or screen dump as it is sometimes referred, go to one of the photos that is giving you trouble, hold in the Ctrl,Alt and print screen buttons, next go to Microsoft word, open a new document and simply go to the clipboard or right click on your mouse and paste, then save as and upload here, hope that makes sense

to produce a screenshot or screen dump as it is sometimes referred, go to one of the photos that is giving you trouble, hold in the Ctrl,Alt and print screen buttons, next go to Microsoft word, open a new document and simply go to the clipboard or right click on your mouse and paste, then save as and upload here, hope that makes sense

You can also download some free software such as IRFANVIEW (http://www.irfanview.com/)- just press Prt Scr button (up near F12 button on the keyboard) and then open irfanview and go to 'edit' then'paste' - you can then save the file as a jpg and upload it here in the same way that you do a card piccie.

Irfanview is also great for resizing megasize photos!!!!