The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Giddyknits

SECRET SUMMER'S OVER - THE BIG REVEAL AND PAAAAAAAAARTY!

Most definatley a big thanks for our organiser and another big thanks to our hostess!!!

We're going out for a scrummy curry at our fav restaurant so I'll be back on later - hope you will have all been behaving yourselves!!!! lol

Hello everyone. I thought we were opening at 7.30 and come on and find that we've already started so I've just opened mine and it's a lovely neck warmer from Su2ie. Will post a pic as soon as I can. Thank you very much Su2ie it's beautiful and thank you for the card.

Hello everyone!

Giddyknits I sent yours :) Sorry for not sending more or indeed for not wrapping it or saying who it was from...as I have never done it before I thought it had to be all hush hush so sorry about that!

I got a gorgeous pack through the post from Liz (buzy lizzy) and here it is...

a gorgeous ball of Rowan shimmer, this would look gorgeous mixed with a nice grey wool in a hat me thinks!

a fab ball of Patons festival which I honestly just want to keep and stroke as it is soooo soft :)

some fab pink beads and some lovely blue seed beads (perfect, a jeweller designer can NEVER have too many beads he he)

Thanks so much :)

post-11787-13668161671986_thumb.jpg

Hello everyone!

Giddyknits I sent yours :) Sorry for not sending more or indeed for not wrapping it or saying who it was from...as I have never done it before I thought it had to be all hush hush so sorry about that!

I got a gorgeous pack through the post from Liz (buzy lizzy) and here it is...

a gorgeous ball of Rowan shimmer, this would look gorgeous mixed with a nice grey wool in a hat me thinks!

a fab ball of Patons festival which I honestly just want to keep and stroke as it is soooo soft :)

some fab pink beads and some lovely blue seed beads (perfect, a jeweller designer can NEVER have too many beads he he)

Thanks so much :)

thats no problem Aims.............. like i said, it'll look great with the Rowan Luxe i already have, and will stretch that to a bigger make which will encourage me to use my stash! xxxxx

some lovely stuff on here - i'm a bit out of sorts tonight, so will hang around near the buffet tonight if thats ok with everyone xxxxxxx