The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Sign in to follow this  
Su2ie

Fun Filled Friday!

Morning all!

Wow you're being very productive knitters despite your busy lives, well done everyone, I seem to be on a creative 'go-slow' at the mo :-S

Anways, lovely morning here, going to get some shopping done and buy a few more essentials for the new arrival, then baking in the afternoon and knitty club tonight so it will be a busy day :)

Have a good one everybody xxx Dreamy

Morning all.. sorry haven't been on much at all over the summer.. Its been a bit of a nightmare to be honest.

My OH's ex has been diagnosed with cancer, and is really not coping with the house and kids.. so we have decided that to support the kids he should live there and try to get some semblence of order in their lives. I support the decision, but its so HARD!!! I miss him obviously, fortunately no jealousy issues with the ex (they have been apart for ten years and believe me he would not have left his kids if he could have coped with living with her) but am starting to wonder how long this could go on for... :(

have neglected my knitting, but am determined that with the kids back at school I must pull myself together.. and really I think I need to knit to keep my mind off things.

Sorry for offloading, but I suspect you will all understand..xx

Oh Carol I can see why it would all be difficult for you so (((BIG HUGS))) to you xxx

Hello everyone else!

Feeling kinda grotty now when I didn't feel too bad when I got up. Bit of a tummy ache going on - oh well! Wonder if a cuppa will sort me out? :)

oh poor carol and i understand with the whole jelousy thing but at least he is there to support his ex :-)

hope u feel better after that cuppa suzie

well have bleached the bathroom, made flyers and posters for the macmillan coffee evening AND researched the silent auction and prepared parts of that so its all systems go here!!!

been tryin to change a format of music to work on my mp3 player so i can listen to nightmare before chrsitmas music lol but have only managed to change one song...for some reason it wont do the rest...callin my computer expert of a mate to come and sort it lol

so i had better crack on with the cleaning...here i come mountain of washing and washing up to do lol :blank:

but then hopefully can get some knitting done afterwards :-)

Hello from lunch time at work! :cheese: Cor has it been a busy one - I'm being 3 people today and there's things going wrong left right and centre - not caused by me I might add! But I'm the only one in my team in, so I'm doing all the flapping about and mopping up etc. :ahhh: Hope it all sorts itself out soon. :gulp:

Carole, sounds like you're being very understanding lending your OH out. I hope it doesn't drag on too long, in that I hope she is able to get some other sort of help or begins to recover soon. So hard with these things. I can't imagine how you feel. Do knit. When I was ill it took my mind off all the nasty things happening to me, so I swear by it. And knit something for you as a treat. :cheese:

Su2ie, hope that cuppa helped. :)

Oracle, you're a busy bee today. Glad you got your flyers sorted and hope you get to listen to your music soon. I love the Nightmare Before Christmas music - I have it on an old battered tape somewhere. :)

Right, I'm off for a read and a knit on the sofa. Hope I don't fall asleep - I'm yawning my head off! :red: :lol: