The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Giddyknits

Real Life or Serious stuff - post here please xx

Marie if you check out solicitors in your area many offer first half hour free and they can tell you exactly where you stand and what you can do.

Thanks denise im defo going to look into it still waiting to hear from the complaints dep at the hospital as theyre dealing with it and said id get a phone call this week but if i dont ill be going barmy. Ill let you know what they say and what i can do about it poor adi is suffering as i hurt his back too.

marie xx

yikes twinkle sounds rough at least u have freinds on here offereing support and hugs :-)

anyhu sorry ive been away for a while i thought i should kinda write on here whats been happening really

long story short (i wont go into it all)......i am now on antidepressants as a couple of months ago freinds said i wasnt myself then my partner started to notice and then last month i was sent home from work sayin i was unfit which i didnt understand and i became quite upset, i begged to stay and work but the supervisor said i shouldnt. so when i went to the docs i prosuced a list of about 20 things that i had goin on and what i was trying to deal with (my freind told me to do this as it would help me explain myself better) they said i was significantly depressed and had been for a while....its kinda silly i argued with the doc sayin i wasnt depressed i was just low and not myseld i would be fine soon but he insisted i seek imediate counselling and be on antidepressants...so here i am.

i have been lucky i havent done anything silly but am happy for the few weeks off work but am goin back to work from next week :-)

ive picked my knitting back up as i went through a stage of only knitting at knitting club and im back to reading a book a week lol my kindle list is now only 2 pages long and some of them are horror compilations and bronte collections. ive started to cook again and bake things (ive done a homemade xmas of buiscuits, cakes, soaps, bath salts, lip balms etc) so am happy to come back and chat now to all my lovely freinds in the knitting world

Oh Jennie it's so good to see you back and I'm sorry to hear you've been unwell with depression. It sounds as though you are definitely on the mend now! Also sounds like you've been very busy crafting away. Pop onto the daily thread too :cheese:

Jennie it's nice to see you back. I know exactly where you are coming from as my bestie is depressed/very low and is also on tablets. As Su2ie it does sound you like you are on the mend. Keep in touch

Evening all, I have a bit of a plea on a personal note. (I hope this is ok Mods?)

Friday evening I had to have my cat, Squishee, put to sleep after she was poisoned. The vet believed it was antifreeze she was poisoned with. She was suffering a slow and painful death and her vital organs were shutting down. To say we are heartbroken is an understatement but we're hoping other families won't have to go through the same thing. I appreciate some of you aren't cat lovers but I would really appreciate your support. All I ask is you take the time to sign and share our petition.

http://epetitions.di...petitions/49877

Many thanks

D xxxxx