The Best Crafts Forums in the UK
Giddyknits

Real Life or Serious stuff - post here please xx

Dreamy I've often felt as you do - that normal life becomes somehow trivial when someone is suffering a personal tragedy.

Buzy I do hope they get a place for him today as well. My sis was lucky they got one almost right way for her DH in the hospice around the corner from where she lives but not sure if its because she lives in London and there are more facilities? Still thinking of you xxx

Well with the scan I will post back later so fingers crossed x

Great idea, Giddy.

As I'm still a 'newbie', I feel I've walked in at the middle of the movie and I'm still trying to workout who all the characters are ..... and what's the plot? 8-/

I think most of us have "lost" the plot tbh!!

Sue you won't be long catching up xxx and don't disappear! it's lovely to have a new 'voice' on here :)

Well that's the way I felt about Ciara when she died from the clot, I just felt the daily thread wasn't the place for it, for everyone elses sake, so I see where you were coming from when your Dad died Giddy.

And also the situation with Knittachino is very worrying and deserves not to be squashed in with recipes and snails iykwim

No thunder stealing involved at all babe xxx

Sue you won't be long catching up xxx and don't disappear! it's lovely to have a new 'voice' on here :)

Well that's the way I felt about Ciara when she died from the clot, I just felt the daily thread wasn't the place for it, for everyone elses sake, so I see where you were coming from when your Dad died Giddy.

And also the situation with Knittachino is very worrying and deserves not to be squashed in with recipes and snails iykwim

No thunder stealing involved at all babe xxx

thanks matey xx